If you fancy being a friendly, customer facing driver behind the wheel of one of our shiny red buses - take a look at the requirements below...
What does it take to be a driver at Chambers?
We are looking for individuals who have the following:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- The ability to keep up to date with the company's range of ticketing products.
- Good personal time keeping
- Smart appearance
- Full clean driving licence preferred
- Flexibility to work shifts
Why choose us?
- Free travel on all Chambers and Hedingham services for you and your partner.
- Stable, long term employment at a competitive rate of pay.
- A career where every day is different; both challenging and rewarding.
Drop us an email (email@example.com) expressing an interest and we'll call you back. Alternatively give us a call on 01206 769778.
Download, complete and email the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
c/o HR Department
Unit 6-7 Stephenson Road
Clacton on Sea