Our app has been getting a complete overhaul to give you a better travelling experience when using our buses, or when planning in advance.
Update: From 5th November 2020 m-tickets can only be used offline if: 1) the device had internet connectivity when the app was opened (in which case you can still activate a ticket offline), 2) the ticket had been previously activated.
* at present only the following tickets are available;
- Chambers/Hedingham Anywhere tickets
- Chambers Anywhere Monthly £99
- Route 236 10 trip tickets between Clare and Sudbury
- Route 753 (Sudbury - Bury St Edmunds) fares #
- Route 754 (Sudbury - Colchester) fares #
# Cheaper when you buy on our app rather than on the bus
Why an app?
- You can now view your bus on a map to see exactly where it is
- Plan your journey with our mobile-friendly journey planner
- View 'virtual departure boards' for all bus stops, including geo-location to show you your nearest boarding point
- Save multiple payment methods for quick purchasing in future
- Gift a ticket to a friend or family member
To download the 'East Anglia Buses' app, simply click on the App Store icon (for Apple devices) or Google Play icon (for Android).
Please let us know if you get a new device as your account can only be associated with one device at a time, this is important if you have tickets in your wallet.